- A salon with a warm, friendly, sustainable environment, free of unnecessary chemicals, where your natural beauty is enhanced. We not only offer hair services, but skincare and makeup, too! At green, the quality of service and products are uniquely tailored to you, the individual, promoting a feeling of confidence and positivity.
green. is dedicated to providing a sustainable environment - for the client, the stylist and the earth.
We provide the highest quality products in an effort to preserve your hair's natural integrity.
green. strives to be a zero impact business and partners with Davines Italian products to achieve this goal. Please visit www.davines.com for more information regarding their mission and integrity.
green. has paired with non-profit organizations to contribute to ecological and social solutions.
• green. has donated hair clippings to Matter of Trust, an organization which hand-makes mats of hair and other natural fibers. These mats have then been used to effectively clean up oil spills. Please see www.matteroftrust.org for more information about this incredible effort.
Other areas in which green. has made “green” decisions:
• Reclaimed wood was used for 90% of the tenant improvements and building of the stations.
• Most of the furnishings are vintage from local portland shops.
• All paper goods were printed on recycled paper using soy-based ink.
• The styling chairs were upholstered in eco-friendly PVC-free material.
• Low VOC paint was used to paint every surface inside the building.
• Cotton denim insulation was used wherever new insulation was needed.
• We use Energy Star appliances and only earth-friendly cleaning products.
• green. is enrolled in the 100% renewable energy plan through PGE.